SInce the time I had lip biopsy & endoscopy (last nov), have been having nerve burning /weakness in legs. Google says it can be HIV. No fever/rash. S

Burning weakness. There are many other causes that can account for your symptoms starting with vit B12 deficiency that you suffer from that are much more likely to be at the root of your symptoms. However, if based on your sexual history there is any chance you might have gotten HIV it is highly recommended to have the test done and finding your HIV status. Hope it helps.