My question is I had endometriosis and pelvic congestion syndrome with a full hysterectomy and the doctors were pushing me out that day do you normally stay overnight with a full hysterectomy I feel the doctors did not treat me right?

More & more. hysterectomies are done as outpatients. An article. study entitled "Feasibility and Safety of Outpatient Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy" concluded "Same-day discharge is a feasible and safe option for carefully selected patients who undergo an uncomplicated TLH, even in the presence of leiomyomas, severe adhesions, or endometriosis." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4354205/ >>