I am experiencing facial pain or pressure, shaking hands or tremor, sinus pain, lightheadedness (worsened by: dehydration (fluid loss)) , red or bloodshot eyes (side: both eyes) , eye pain (quality: sore or burning) (side: left, right) , difficulty sleep

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Tension/Anxiety

You seem to have many signs and symptoms of stress.
You need to practice relaxation which will require you to cut down on the pace/rat race which generates stress.
Getting adequate sleep, early morning exercise(even a short 10-15 minute walk in your neighborhood will help).
When you feel stressed take time out and take slow, deep breaths up to a count of 10.
Let me know how it all affects you.

In brief: Tension/Anxiety

Let me know how it all affects you.
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Eric Weisman