I had a sore throat and flu symptoms for about three days last week. Feeling much better now but have lingering sinusitis. Can I start exercising again?

Yes. I recommend you use a sinus rinse kit or Neti pot to clear the sinuses- they are great for getting rid of the residual congestion. If you are fever free and otherwise feeling well, you can begin exercising !
Yes. Try using gentle saline to encourage your sinuses to drain. Extra fluids by mouth may also help. Fever or facial pain/ swelling should receive medical care. All the best.
Sounds fine. You should be fine to exercise at this point. The nasal stuffiness may make you feel winded when you otherwise wouldn't, but there's no danger to exercising in the context you've described. .