I have lower abdominal pain in the mornings which is quite pai.Ful and wakes me up. However after getting out of bed and moving around the pain goes.?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Hard to tell
Usually lower abdominal pain does not relate to stomach i.
e. Ulcer is not a suspect here but female organ, bladder, and lower colon causes are to be suspected. This will need more history e.g. Does it go away after bm or not. Will need medical exam and potentially ultrasound evaluation. I would call my primary care doc.

In brief: Hard to tell
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Need more info
Abdominal pain can have many different causes.
The best thing is to sit with a physician and discuss it and then have an exam. Cannot simply answer this in this setting.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. Allen Kamrava
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine