Can hiatel hernia cause chest pain & palpitations? Ekg was normal? Sometimes pain in neck & left arm feels weird like weak. Having stress test tmrw.

Chest pain possible. Hiatal hernias can certainly cause chest discomfort but I would think palpitations would seem less likely to be directly related to the hernia. You are doing the right thing by having a stress test and would certainly do any other cardiac tests recommended. If you believe you are having more severe symptoms or new ones I would seek emergency attention.