Can I continue with physical activities if I have a stress fracture on Tibia?

No. You should protect weightbearing and limit stress to the affected leg. Generally this happens for at least 6 weeks.
Not a good idea. You should be resting the leg. You can do more injury and thus making your recovery longer.
What did the . diagnosing doctor say? Often it is recommended to avoid excessive weight bearing exercises for about 8 weeks. REF: http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sport-injuries/ankle-achilles-shin-pain/tibia-stress-fracture.