I had a top molar tooth out nearly 3 weeks ago I developed an infection which was treated with a medicated pack. My mouth is extremely dry and the gum?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Return

Your Dentist is responsible for your post-surgical care.
If you are still having issues 3 weeks out, please call to see if he/she wants to see you, provide Meds, and/or continue on observation.

In brief: Return

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: What to do

You should address your questions to the dentist who recently removed your molar. He/she would be the best one to know both your medical and dental history and properly advise you.
Call and ask. It's his/her responsibility to follow you through the healing stage until you can be dismissed as a patient. Medications can cause a dry mouth. Taking any? Drinking enough? and the gum is what?

In brief: What to do

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Vicken Poochikian