My 7 month old has infantile intermittent esotropia.she has refractive eye errors. just started wearing glasses on Saturday. how long will it take for me to notice her eyes been aligned properly?

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Ask her eye doctor

who knows her condition for the most reliable answer. When there is a significant accomodative esotropia, glasses help to relieve the stress on the eye muscles but is not always effective and surgery may be required to balance the muscles.
Identifying the problem early, as you did, is helpful to preserve vision, as long term misalignment of the eyes can lead to vison loss known as amblyopia

In brief: Ask her eye doctor

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Cindy Juster