27, 125 healthy female. Take great care of my body. Daily problems-Sore/swollen joints (fingers, wrists, hips, knees, ankles), chronic fatigue, blotchy chest, daily headaches, etc. ANA was 1:640. C3 135.5 (av.82-194) C4 34.2 (av.18-55) Help! Meaning?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Not healthy

If you have all these symptoms , you are not healthy.
The elevated ANA suggests that you are more likely to suffer from an autoimmune disorder but is not diagnostic per se. I would like to see a CH50 level instead of just C3 or C4. Recommend that you consult a rheumatologist who will likely order confirmatory tests.

In brief: Not healthy

Dr. John Chiu
It is better for you to consult a rheumatologist who will need other tests to diagnose your condition which may affect organs (kidneys for example) other than just your joints.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham