Doctor says inflammatory Rheumatoid arthritis but not sure which one. Many symptoms of IBS. Are the two related? Are there medications that treat both

Not related. and I am not aware of a medication(s) that would treat/control both conditions. You want to see a rheumatologist to sort it out and define what exactly do you have so you can start the right treatment, good luck .

Related Questions

I saw an article on arthritis linked to IBS and I had all the symptoms of both rheumatoid arthritis and IBS - are they related and how do I treat?

Rheumatologist. First, you would want to clarify/confirm the diagnosis. At that point treatment could be initiated which can include medication usage and possibly dietary changes. Don't hesitate to discuss with your primary care doctor and possibly a rheumatologist. Read more...