I would like to consult I think I am experiencing yeast infection. What would be the treatment for this and how long will it last?

A yeast infectiion. by the more common yeasts can be treated by local treatment (vaginal tablets) , systemic pills (anti-yeast medications usually one or two dosages days apart) or BOTH.
Consult your GYN or Family physician.
Hope this is helpful
Dr Z.