I have irregular itching on my my thighs and sides. What should I do?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Itch

Could be hives but could also be irritant dermatitis from the fabrics or the detergents or soaps.
...But you should have it everywhere if that were the case. Likely hives. Simple initial treatment is otc antihistamine and possibly some anti-itch creams.

In brief: Itch

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Brian Novick

In brief: Is there a rash too?

Dryness is a common cause.
. Try to see if there is a pattern with washing or work or? And if there is a rash take a picture... Then if using mild soaps and daily moisturizers doesn't help(& you have no other symptoms) see your dr.

In brief: Is there a rash too?

Dryness is a common cause.
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick