I am experiencing ear pressure, neck lump or bulge and unintentional weight loss. The following also describe me: Ear ache, Headache, and Sore throat. What should I do?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

You seem to have a serious medical problem and I would urge you to consult your doctor ASAP especially with weight loss.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: See your Dr

I would see a Dr right away given your symptoms.
It may be a minor infection or it could be something serious, and your Dr determine which is which. It is better to be safe than sorry. There is never such a thing as a stupid question or an "unnecessary Dr's appointment". If it is something minor, then great! However if it is something more serious, the sooner it is treated the better the outome

In brief: See your Dr

Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. James Okamoto
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine