What are the symptoms of appendicitis?

Pain right abdomen. Symptoms are a sudden onset of abdominal pain which usually starts in the epigastric region and then relocating to the right lower abdomen.. Associated symptoms are a loss of appetite, nausea and sometimes vomiting. Fever is a late symptom of appendicitis. Appendicitis is often a difficult diagnosis and therefore blood tests and an ultrasound of the abdomen are done to help make the diagnosis.
Need doctor to check. Lower right abdominal pain can be from many things. For pain there, appendicitis is always a concern (pain worsens over time, with fever coming on). Other possible causes of pain include... if one is constipated for several days, stool can back up all the way to the right side. Having gas may or may not be related to such discomfort (lactose intolerance causes gas). A hernia, etc., can cause pain.