I have an earlobe infection in my right ear piercing, could that cause my right lypmh node on my neck to swell?

Skin & lymph nodes. Yes, a skin infection can cause swelling in a lymph node nearby. When infection happens on the skin, certain immune system cells go from the skin to nearby lymph nodes to recruit more immune system cells to fight the infection. Since the lymph node is busy making more cells to fight infection, it gets bigger and can sometimes even be tender to touch. It will go down after infection is resolved.