Year been feeling my pulse is getting weaker and faint and my breathing patterns are different. Feel full in my chest and lump feeling in throat. I don't get that pounding heart feeling when I try to exercise. Could be cancer or heart? Globus phary?

Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology

In brief: Respiratoryand heart

I would suggest you see a physician to address your symptom complex and arrest your anxiety.

In brief: Respiratoryand heart

Dr. Yale Kanter
Dr. Yale Kanter
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Globus, anxiety

Your symptoms are quite consistent with chronic anxiety and the lump feeling in your throat is typical of globus assuming your throat examination is normal.
You're overly conscious of your breathing pattern which is consistent with anxiety. I feel you would be greatly helped by stress management therapy. Discuss this with your physician.

In brief: Globus, anxiety

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology