I have never experienced a yeast infection or thrush before, I am suffering from an extremely uncomfortable burning/itch across my vagina and vulva?

Pathology

In brief: Any change in health

status? You may treat yourself with over the counter remedies.
Please consult this site for information on this topic, including suggestions for home treatment and when to see a doctor.
Wish you good health.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Any change in health

Wish you good health.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Cindy Juster