I've had IBS symptoms for 4 years now? I just recently found out that colon cancer has the same symptoms. Could I possibly have colon cancer?

Unlikely. Colon cancer will be unlikely in a 19 year old. Symptomatic colon cancer for 4 years will manifest other symptoms like weight loss and hematochexia.
Very unlikely. Unless there is family history of early age onset of colon cancer, you are very unlikely to colon cancer at your age.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine.
No. Unless it runs in the family, it's very rare to see colon cancer in your age group. Colorectal cancers are a group of cancers that don't increase in incidence until after the age of 50, which is when we recommend routine screening to begin. In hereditary types of colon cancer, we do see colon cancer occur before the age of 50 and screening begins earlier: http://bit.ly/2nexSdl Hope this helps.