Hello doctor, my periods were missed and its about 2 weeks I haven't take any pregnancy test but feeling very tired and headache cold and mild fever?

Pathology

In brief: Need to examine

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician.

If you had sex since your last period, do a home pregnancy test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully.
If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD.
Practice safe sex if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine, if you are younger than 27 years.

In brief: Need to examine

Practice safe sex if you have sex.
Dr. Jane Van Dis