I believe to have a very small varicose like vein on my penis, seen urologist and said to not worry about butis there any home remedies that can help?

Dont trouble trouble. OK, small vein. Consider where it is, and if you really want any treatment, as all have risks of complications. Unless penis model or porn star, it helps make you unique. Treatment for varicose veins is injection or surgical removal...likely better avoided. Good luck!
Leave it alone. You liable to make matters worse with home treatment for a non-existence problem. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.