Tightness in chest,sometimes my left rib cage feels tight, gas problems,loss of appetite,nausea. My blood and urine tests came normal. Anxiety?

Pathology

In brief: May be

You may be depressed.
It would be prudent to consult your doctor, because if it is due to depression, there are effective treatments for this illness. Depression is not a moral failing, just a chemical imbalance in the brain.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine

In brief: May be

You may be depressed.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology