How do I get rid of the red scars/spots/rashes where pimples were before, after years of battling with acne?? :)

See below. You may consult this site for information on this topic:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/acne/expert-answers/acne-scars/FAQ-20058101
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Get HPV vaccine.