What is the best birth control pill for someone with PCOS and a penicillin alergy?

Birth control. Oral contraceptives with minimum 20 mcg ethinyl estradiol ( higher doses may be needed in some )and a progestin like desogesterel/drosperinone are used after discussing risks and benefits with patients. Discuss it more with your physician.
GYN. Your own GYN would be the best person to provide you the information. Regardless the choice would not be changed because of your penicillin allergy since they are unrelated issues.