Loose tooth front bottom crack in tooth small bump at bottom of tooth sometime with pulse in it no tooth pain is that normal?

Contact DDS. See your dentist ASAP for an evaluation. Possible history of past trauma or decay, if the tooth can be saved, treat it immediately, if the tooth is deemed non-restorable, have a treatment plan for the replacement if possible.
No. This tooth needs to be evaluated by a dentist. Just because there is no pain does not mean that you don't need treatment.
Teeth. The symptoms you mention mean that you need to see your dentist. He/she will fix the situation and prevent things from getting worse. Peace and good health.
Evaluation. No, I'm afraid that's not normal. Please have your Dentist evaluate before your problem becomes exacerbated. Probability is that will only worsen, not self-heal.