If I had a tb skin test done and it is a large red bump (approximately size of thumb) should I be worried? I was going to get it checked today but the location was closed.

See someone. It sounds like you have a positive response to the test. This might mean that you have been exposed to tb in the past or possibly if you spent time overseas growing up that you had a vaccination that would cause a positive test. Or, worst case, you have to. You need to get this looked at as soon as you can before the reaction subsides.