While eating a pickle I laughed and inhaled some of the juice. I felt it and I tried to coughed but not sure it came out. I have wheeze two days later and cough with clear sputum. Asthma seems worse. No fever. Worried it's pneumonia?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Not surprising

Vinegar is very irritating to the lung and thus it is not surprising that you ended up with a cough.
As for the asthma, has it responded to bronchodilator? If you are improving, I think you can give it a couple more days to see how things go. However if there is no response to bronchodilator or your coughing gets worse, you need to see your doctor

In brief: Not surprising

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine