My mcv, mch, mchc and hemoglobin are all a tad low. Rdw a tad high. All the rest of my blood work is completely normal. Doc says mild anemia?

Pathology

In brief: Need data

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, it would have helped to have the actual data, rather than your interpretation of "tad low".
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Need data

Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Arnon Rubin