I have been experiencing tingling sensations that come and go on the left side of my body. Particularly my left head and face for about four weeks.

Dr. Alphonse Ekole

In brief: Neuropathy

Nerve root irritation of the 5th cranial nerve will cause tingling, burning, pain and even numbness of the face .
This may be due to infection sometimes viral as occurs in Herpes zoster(Shingles) or the nerve being trapped at its outlet/root
If the whole of your left body is involved then it can not be a single nerve problem. You need to consult a Neurologist as soon as possible to examine you.

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Dr. Alphonse Ekole
Dr. Shontae Buffington