I have a septic burn on my left hand, doctor has given me a tetanus jab, the burn is bubbling. Is this normal?

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: Need to be examined

If it is septic, you must be on Antibiotic.
It is normal to form bible with burn and that does not mean you are septic. Tetanus injection is preventive immunization and good medical practice. So please call us on HT for videoconferencing for examination

In brief: Need to be examined

Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Bubbling/blistering

is a typical sign of a second degree burn.
The burn causes separation of two layers of skin which allows (causes) fluid to fill in between these two layers. Do your best to protect the burn and the bubble from further injury and contamination. As long as the bubble stays intact, it will help prevent infection. Dr. Anne

In brief: Bubbling/blistering

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care