I have had swollen lymph nodes on my neck and parotiditis, now they found a mass in my lung and half is not working?

Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Maybe sarcoidosis?

..Usually a benign condition, but can cause lung or other organ scarring in a small % of patients.
It also sounds like you have a doctor, and for the complex situation you describe, you are better off asking questions of docs who know your history, than trying to figure it out online. I tell my patients, use information from the internet to get the questions to ask your doc, not the answers.

In brief: Maybe sarcoidosis?

Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Dr. Douglas Arenberg
Dr. Ed Kaplan
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: You need to be seen.

Much moe information and evaluation is needed.

In brief: You need to be seen.

Dr. Ed Kaplan
Dr. Ed Kaplan
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology