Intense Ovarian cyst cramps at night on two birth controls already (iud and lo estrin) is this normal?

Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso

In brief: Pelvic pain

While you may hurt in the area where ovaries lie, it is extremely rare to have cramps or pain from ovaries unless you have a very large cyst or are ovulating which your birth control pill would prevent.
I would recommend being evaluated for another source of pain such as uterine cramping, intestinal cramps, musculoskeletal pain. Also, make sure you are drinking 2liters of water per day

In brief: Pelvic pain

Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No

Ovarian cysts won't cause cramps , rather other pelvic issues, you need to be seen by your gynecologist or primary doctor , all the best

In brief: No

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Adam Levy