I am experiencing nasal congestion and difficulty breathing through nose (side: both). The following also describe me: Cough and Sore throat. What should I do?

Doctor can examine. New throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep). Some throat lozenges and Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin can decrease pain.