My illness started with a bad headache and a sore throat. After two days of taking Advil, my headache went away but my sore throat stayed and red, pimple-like bumps were forming all over my hands, feet, and face. Is there a way to cure this?

In brief: Doctor can check

A sore throat can be evaluated by a primary care doctor to see what the cause might be.
Sometimes it is a strep throat bacterial infection (antibiotics would be needed to treat strep). Other possibilities include viral infections such as Hand-Foot-Mouth disease or Mononucleosis (mono), a tonsillar abcess, throat ulcers, etc... The doctor has to look at the throat and rash to figure things out.

In brief: Doctor can check