I have pink eye in both eyes. Both ears infected and a sore throat and a headache. On prednisone, augmentin, hydrocodone, and claritin. What would cause this. It all started as only a sore throat.

A Germ. Germs come as bacteria, viruses sometimes fungus. Likely a bacteria or virus is causing the symptoms. The Augmentin will kill it if it is a bacteria, if it is a virus will run its course. Your immune system fights off viruses. Rest, can gargle with Listerine or salt water to help kill a virus in the throat. Take Tylenol for pain, fever, body aches. Call Dr. if abd. pain, or worse pinkeye.