Do normal pap smears show tubal ligations?

No... The pap smear is a test designed to detect cervical cancer and cervical cancer precursors (premalignant cells). The pap test can also be used to diagnose certain infections such as herpes, bacterial vaginitis, trichomonas, and yeast infections. The pap test does not assess the patency (open versus closed) status of fallopian tubes.
No. A pap smear looks for abnormal cells in the cervix, including the cells that can lead to cervical cancer. It tells you nothing about the status nor function of the fallopian tubes.