Is it healthy for teens to drink protein powder and no worry about kidney stones?

Nope. Depending upon goals a balanced diet should suffice in assuring plenty of nutrients regardless of growth stage. Adding protein is commonly used to build muscles fast, which should never be the goal as strength is to be built slowly with gradual exercise. Hydration remains critical, specifically if extra protein is added to diet.
Marginal value. Protein powder supplements are of questionable value for otherwise healthy adults. They may be useful for sick people who do not eat their normal meals well .
My advice to you is ..to avoid any supplements but focus on eating healthy meals which contain ample proteins. Learn that the proteins are found in meats, eggs, milk and mild products(like cheese) and plant nuts(Almonds, Walnuts) and soy pr.