I am experiencing eye irritation (worsened by: exposure to wind, after swimming). The following also describes me: Dry eyes. What should I do?

Artificial tear. You need to apply artificial tears to your eyes regularly (3-5x daily, preferably preservative-free) . For more severe cases, Rx eye drops may be needed.
Wearing large glasses to shield the eyes from the wind may be helpful. It is however unusual for a person of your age to have dry eye issue.
Dry Eyes, Irritation. Have you received a Lipiview scan of your meibomian glands? If will help determine cause of dry eye. For now, wear swim googles as chronic chlorine makes dry eyes worse; wear sunglasses or wrap arounds to protect from wind; apply warm compresses to eye lids and do "lid hygiene". More info at [email protected] Consult with us help you further.

.