Neck cracks/pops, forehead/scalp tingling, is the result of pinched nerves in neck from bulges at C5-C6 and C6-C7 via neck MRI? Brain CTs/MRI's were all normal. Help!

Tingling. Neck cracking usually emanates from neck ligaments and vertebrae. Pinched nerves in the cervical spine generally cause Sharp,shooting pains in the back of the scalp. Tingling of forehead would be an unusual manifestation. I would be reassured about no significant neurological pathology in your case and would regard the tingling symptoms as more of a nuisance. A neurologist can advise you best.