I am experiencing constipation, bloating or abdominal fullness and breast tenderness to touch. I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago and had after pill.?

Can do a preg. test. If any sexual activity in the last 1-3 months, one can do a pregnancy test. It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period.