Hi Doc, my son gets blocked nose every night. During the day he will be fine no sign of flu or anything but at night he breath with his month. We consult every now and then with the same problem but it doesn't stop. Every morning his face will be a m?

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Nasal allergy?

It is impossible to see for sure what may be the cause but I suspect that allergy likely places a role.
If you have access to nasal steroid spray, give this a try. I presume that you don't have access to an allergist and your family doctor has not been able to offer any help.

In brief: Nasal allergy?

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Shontae Buffington