My T3 is 4.9 but TSH is 0.02. What should I do? Getting no help from my doctor? I occasionally get heart palpitations as well.

Endocrinologist. Your TSH levels suggest overactive thyroid gland and it would be prudent to consult an endocrinologist.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.