I have irregular periods. Now it's 18 days late, not sexually active. I need to do blood test to check hormones. So can you tell me what tests should I do?

Tests for what? What are you trying to diagnose with blood tests? It would be appropriate to consult a gynecologist who may do a health assessment and decide as to what tests would be appropriate. It is not a do it yourself venture.
Wish you good health!
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form.
Practice safe sex, if you have sex.