PLEASE HELP! I am suffering from fungal infection (tinea) for a year I have taken fluconazole, itraconazole, terbinafine, grisovin fp etc doesn't work?

Dermatology, ID. Sorry, but a forum like this can't solve such a problem. See a dermatologist and/or infectious diseases specialist. Good luck.
Dermatology. consultation needed. Bacterial and fungal cultures must be taken for appropriate therapy. Get a blood count to make sure you are not immunocompromised.