I had a c section 11 months ago and I am currently pregnant and due December 22 I had a total of two c section and want to have a vbac is it possible?

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: VBAC after 2 C/S's

Caesarean operations weaken the uterine wall and labor can rupture the wall, leading to very serious effects on mother and infant.
If you contemplate a "VBAC" , your OB should discuss the risks with you. Careful monitoring , and a planned induction at 37 weeks may be possible, but remember, a healthy baby is more important than the way he/she may enter the world.

In brief: VBAC after 2 C/S's

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Adam Levy