I have had blood in my urine for over 3 week all tests have come back normal, I was late by 10 days for my period but now I have my period I have dark

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: Late for period

At age 37, although not probably true menopause, periods can be delayed secondary to delay in ovulation.
Sometimes the egg is not released, and without the second hormone of a normal cycle (progesterone) there may not be the onset of a "real period" , just spotting, or bleeding as you describe. This will usually precede resumption of regular cycles for several months or years.

In brief: Late for period

Dr. John Berryman
Dr. John Berryman
Dr. Adam Levy