My last periods was on 4th july. I had unprotected sex on 7th august. I did beta hcg test yesterday and I was 83.9mcl. Is it normal.?

Normal pregnancy. The information you provided showed positive pregnancy. If this pregnancy is based on your lmp, the hcg should be much higher than what you have now.
Therefore you need to follow the hcg every two days to confirm doubling or decline. If your hcg rises to about 2000,
you can get a transvaginal ultrasound. Decline of the hcg level indicate failed pregancy. Discuss with your doctor.