Hi I've been sick the last few days with fever, headache etc and just got blood tests back. WBC is 1.7(4-10) proportional monocytes 13.4(4-8) proportional atypical lymphocytes 5.8(0.0-2.5) and absolute neutrophil 0.87(2-6.9). I'm currently in Vietnam?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: ? Viral illness

as reflected in the cbcd result and the mini history you gave.
I'm not sure if the blood work was a result of a doctor's evaluation or you had it done on your own? Either way , you need to be followed by a doctor, hopefully it will resolve on its own as all other viral diseases we get exposed to every day, meanwhile, rest fluids and pain killers till seen, best wishes

In brief: ? Viral illness

Dr. Gary Reiter
Ophthalmology

In brief: See Doc ASAP

Your symptoms, labs and location are consistent with a systemic infection such as malaria, CMV, Toxoplasmosis and EBV.
Please see a doctor with a good knowledge of tropical infectious diseases ASAP.

Best wishes

In brief: See Doc ASAP

Best wishes
Dr. Vicken Poochikian