I cant sit with my right ankle on my left knee and some knee motions hurt, should I see a doctor?

Need Knee evaluation. You appear to be describing a possible right knee injury within your knee provoked by flexing and rotating your knee and also with certain motions. Based upon those symptoms alone, you need a thorough knee evaluation to asses fro internal derangement and specifically for a medial meniscal tear. X-rays will be obtained and, if warranted, an MRI.

Related Questions