I suffer from Mild to Extreme Depression. How do I get reed of Depression? Like,,, As a kid I was bullied, beaten... And my dad died when I was 14!

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Counseling

is strongly recommended, and reaching out here is a step in getting better but you need counseling and possible medication.
Your doctor can make a referral for you that will be a good fit. Regular exercise releases chemicals in your body that help your mood and inprove sleep. Street drugs or alcohol make things worse. Focus on a postive thought and repeat often: "I am feeling better today."

In brief: Counseling

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Cindy Juster